Skip to main content

About:


We have great pleasure in presenting The College Study for the students worldwide. It is concise, comprehensive and dependable. This website is intended to serve as complete and self-contained work on essays, paragraphs, speeches, articles, study helping notes, history, letters, stories, grammar, quotes, applications, information technology, media, science, and miscellaneous topics. It should also serve as a handy compendium for all graduate and post-graduate college students. In preparation of this website, the authors have been guided by the following considerations:
  • That the language should be simple, idiomatic, clear and straightforward.
  • That the presentation of ideas should be easy and comprehension for the students concerned.
  • That it covers a large number of topics so that with the suitable adjustment you could be used this content for various purposes.
  • That the presentation of the website should be methodical and help the students to cultivate the habit of forming their own ideas with the help of given topics here.

My Aim in Life to Become a Teacher - Essay in English

"Aim not only makes a difference to one's life but it also differentiates one from all."
Aim in life is very important. It shows what man wants from life. Aim guides the unguided trains the untrained and makes life a purposeful blessing of God. People adopt aims according to their own tastes and temperaments. In my opinion, the best are those who earn the pleasure of God and the payers of the people.

Read this: Environmental Pollution Essay with Quotations
"There are two things to aim in life: first to get what you want and after that, to enjoy it."
Planning is the essence of life. It helps to achieve the set targets. To choose a career in life is very important. There - are many professions so the choice of a career becomes very difficult. However, one is able to pick the best. The same happened to me when I wanted to choose a career for myself. I had many professions before me like medical, law, journalism and teaching. After a long consideration, I decided that teaching was the most suitable profession for me. So, I have decided to be a Professor of English.
"Aim in life is the only fortune worth."
Teaching is the profession of Prophets. It helps to acquire up-to-date knowledge. It is a creative profession. It helps the teachers to create new ideas, new methods, new techniques of learning and sharing knowledge. It helps the talented people to avoid the beaten track. It provides joy and satisfaction.
"Aiming at something big makes you big"
Read this: Dowry System is Curse - English Essay (1000 Words)

Professors live a happy life as they teach and train the young. The company of youth keeps them young and cheerful. There are many functions in colleges that keep the teacher and the taught very happy. Books are my best companions. feel it most comfortable to spend my spare time in the company of books. I want to dedicate my life to learning. I wish to gain and impart knowledge. As a teacher I can do this easily. The life of a teacher is not very hard. A teacher enjoys proper rest to work properly. He has spare time to improve and gain knowledge. As a teacher one can have knowledge about anything. Teaching develops the habit of getting more and more knowledge.
"Aims determine and display roadmap of human life."
I always enjoy college life very much. It is free and relaxed. So have decided to become a Professor of English. I know that professors are not very well paid yet this is not disappointing. Even teachers can supplement their income by other educational assignments like examination duty, paper marking and other activities. So, Professors can lead a contented life. They can earn name and fame.

Read this: Essay on My Favourite Scientist (Newton) in English for Students
"What is to be ended must be ended in this life."
A teacher is the best friend of his students. He is a guide who can prepare and train his students for a successful life. They are also the ideals of students. A teacher serves as a beacon light for his students. He can make his students good human beings and useful members of society.

These are the search terms: my aim in life essay for 2nd year quotations essay on my aim in life to become a teacher with quotations my aim in life to become a teacher essay my aim in life essay in english 120 words essay on my aim in life to become a doctor with quotations studymode my aim in life with outlines and quotations my aim in life to become a teacher quotes my aim in life essay to become a doctor my aim in life essay with outline quotes on my aim in life to become a teacher my aim in life to become a teacher essay quotes on my aim in life to become a doctor my aim in life essay to become a doctor my aim in life essay in english.

Conclusion:-
In the end, I can say that teaching suits me the best. I am Sure that as a Professor, will be able to lead a Successful and happy life.
"Aimless Life is Useless life.'

Comments

  1. It is very well written blog and read this blog also Essay on my life goal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tips for application essay. However, proofreading your essay is an important activity to make your essay great! Check this site out. WritePaper.Info You write it, we right it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment