Skip to main content

About:


We have great pleasure in presenting The College Study for the students worldwide. It is concise, comprehensive and dependable. This website is intended to serve as complete and self-contained work on essays, paragraphs, speeches, articles, study helping notes, history, letters, stories, grammar, quotes, applications, information technology, media, science, and miscellaneous topics. It should also serve as a handy compendium for all graduate and post-graduate college students. In preparation of this website, the authors have been guided by the following considerations:
  • That the language should be simple, idiomatic, clear and straightforward.
  • That the presentation of ideas should be easy and comprehension for the students concerned.
  • That it covers a large number of topics so that with the suitable adjustment you could be used this content for various purposes.
  • That the presentation of the website should be methodical and help the students to cultivate the habit of forming their own ideas with the help of given topics here.

My Last Day at College Essay with Simple Quotation

my last day at college essay for 2nd year,my last day at college essay quotations,my last day at college quotations,my last day at college essay pdf,my last day at college essay for 2nd year quotations,my first day at college essay for 2nd year quotations,quotations on essay my last day at school,my last day at college essay in urdu, 2018
Shelly says:
"We look before and after,
And pine for what is not:
Our sincerest laughter
With some pain is fraught;
Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thoughts."
A college is place where a man sees the dreams of the bright future. Students are sent to the colleges to become sophisticated and expedient citizens of the nation. College is the place where the youth of the nation is prepared by skillful and brilliant teachers. A college is always promisese a bright future to those who are committed and steadfast. A college imparts knowledge but also tells us the ways to lead a contented life.
"A college is lighthouse which emits radiations of wisdom and knowledge."
Read:  The Kashmir Issue Essay in English for Students

There are some moments in our life which are always memorable as well as unforgettable. Such moments of life always glitter with unfurtune memories.
"Memory is the treasury and guardians of all the things."
My last day at college is still fresh in my memory and it si th unforgetable day of my life. I was sad because i had to leave the college forever but at the same time i was happy bacause i had completed a part of my education. We were given a farewell party by our juniors. We reached the college at nine o'clock in the morning. Our juniors welcomed us at the college gate. The Students had beautifully decorated th ecollege with buntings and balloons. We were taken to the big hall. The students took their seats. One side of the hall was occupied by the first year students and one by the second year students. Our worthy and credible teachers were present near stage. The proceedings commenced with a recitation from the Holy Quran. The first year students had also arrange different songs and dramas. Everyone was in a very pleasant mood. A second year students was forced to perform the parody of our English teacher. It was memorable scene. Then I was to speak a few words. I thanked the first year students for arranging a splendid party. I also thanked the teachers and the princpal for their affection and kindness during our stay here. After my speech, th first year students sang songs and performed different skills. In the end, our Principal gave us his blessings ourselves to the building of our nation. He advised us to lead a disciplined and honest life. He also wished us success in our future career. He emphasized the importance of education and its crucial and vital need in the present era. He wished us agood luck in these words:
"Nobody gets to live life backward. Lock ahead, that is where your future lies."
Read:   (Woman Place in Society) Essay in English For Students

His speech was very impressive. All the students started clapping when he finished his speech. After the end of the Principal's speech we were served with tea, biscuits, cakes and fruits. It was a fine party which was liked by everyone. We had video cameras but with us and we were capturing thse precious moments not only in our cameras but also in our heasts. We also took autographs on their shirts. These were the token of love and rememberance. After the function, we went to the vice principal office for acquiring our character certificates. He also awarded us with his lovely piece of advice.
"Self reverence, self knowledge, self control; these three alone lead lead one to sovereign power."
Then came the time to laeve forever. Our hearts were heavy with mixed feelings. But beofre leaving, i wanted to have a last glimpse of the college. So, i want to college common room. There were newspaper and periodicals. But i was only s stranger there. The students were there playing games, reading newspapers or discussing things.
"Life in a college is more fun than a serious effort to get education."
Then i went to the college library. It was peaceful and serene as usual. I remembered the time which i had spent there. I walked along the shelves of countless books and looked at them pensively and wistfully. The room was full of students who were absorbed in reading or writting. I also sat there for sometime and enjoyed reading a book.

These are some search term: my last day at college essay 300 words my last day at college quotations for fsc students my last day at college essay pdf quotations on essay my last day at school my last day at college essay pdf download my last day at college essay for 2nd year quotations end of college life quotes last day of college life messages last day of college emotional speech college life memories quotes short essay my last day at college my last day at school quotations for 10 class.

I admitted:
"A college is a lighthouse which emits radiations of knowledge and wisdom."
Then i went to the playground. Many students were playing different games. Then i rushed to the canteen. There was a huge crowd as usual. Passing through the corridor, i reached my classroom. The chairswere empty and there was a silence everywhere. I recalled the happy hours spent there.

Now it was time of our departure. I left the college with sad hearts and these words were echoing in the corridor of my mind:
"Farewell, my friend! farewell, my foes!
My peace with these, my love with those:"

Comments

  1. As a student athlete I’m always on the grind at basketball practice and I’ve been really short on time all through high school. I usually order a research paper or English essay here and there. The website is called WritePaper.Info and they really help me out, man. Don’t know where I’d be without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this interesting information here. Great post. And I agree with you that it is really hardly to find a student who enjoys executing college assignments. All these processes require spending much time and efforts, that is why i recommend all the students use the professional writing service WritePaper.Info Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are searching Technology Write For Us query on google so we etechnocraft will accept your plagarism free guest post article. And in our website we have 20,000+ organic traffic which helps you for branding your website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG..... dam good quotations .Iam lovn`it .Now i can get full marks on my exam .......YEEEHHHHH.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment