Skip to main content

About:


We have great pleasure in presenting The College Study for the students worldwide. It is concise, comprehensive and dependable. This website is intended to serve as complete and self-contained work on essays, paragraphs, speeches, articles, study helping notes, history, letters, stories, grammar, quotes, applications, information technology, media, science, and miscellaneous topics. It should also serve as a handy compendium for all graduate and post-graduate college students. In preparation of this website, the authors have been guided by the following considerations:
  • That the language should be simple, idiomatic, clear and straightforward.
  • That the presentation of ideas should be easy and comprehension for the students concerned.
  • That it covers a large number of topics so that with the suitable adjustment you could be used this content for various purposes.
  • That the presentation of the website should be methodical and help the students to cultivate the habit of forming their own ideas with the help of given topics here.

Short Essay on My Neighbour for class 5, 7, 8, 9 - How should we behave with neighbour?

Outline:

  • The importance of a good neighbour.
  • My neighbour-an ideal one.
  • His considerateness in children’s quarrels.
  • He is helpful and sympathetic.
  • Generous and liberal.
  • His sense of humour.
  • Active and industrious.
  • Sociable.
  • An embodiment of peace in personal relations.

Happy is a man who has good neighbours. I am such a happy · man. I have the best of relations with my next-door neighbours on both sides. There has never been any trouble between us. Our life has been smooth and peaceful. We have lived in harmony for years.

Short Essay on My Neighbour for class 5, 7, 8, 9

I have many neighbours, but the best among them is the one who lives on my right. Never, was there a better man. He has no selfishness in him. His manners are full of charm and sweetness. He is always polite and courteous. I have never found him exchanging a harsh word with anybody. He is the father of a happy family of five children. His wife is an equally excellent lady. They too work as a fine team, and the influence of thisis clearly visible on the children.

Most of the quarrels between neighbours are caused on account of their children. The children of my neighbour are not quarrelsome. Still, sometimes we do have a little tiff between their children and ours. After all, children will have their quarrels. But my neighbour never allows these quarrels to grow. Even if our children are at fault, he would admonish his own children rather than ours. Of course, he is gentle with his children on such occasions. But he never finds fault with our children. The result is that we also look more to the faults of our children than of his.[the_ad id=”17141″]

‘My neighbour is full of sympathy for everyone. He has always been helpful to me. Whenever I have had any trouble he has come to help me without any asking for it.

My neighbour is not petty-minded. If he does a good turn to me, he never shows it off. He never mentions it. He never even hints at how good he has been to me. He does not expect any thanks or gratitude. He does his good turn and forgets it altogether. That is why I am always so thankful to him. I do not express my thanks because he dislikes such a display. He feels embarrassed if I thank him with feeling. But we understand each other well. He knows how thankful I feel. He also knows that I would never keep back from giving any help if I can.

My neighbour has a jolly way with him. I have never found him glum or gloomy. He is never annoyed. He is always full of cheerfulness and good humour. You may drop in at any time you will never find him cold. He always welcomes us with a warm smile. It is a pleasure to be in his company. He has a very keen sense of humour. He has many a joke which would amuse you. If there is some unpleasantness in the family, he restores good humour by some delightful remark.

My neighbour is a man of active and industrious habits. He works hard for his children. He is employed in an office, and he does not have a big income. But he knows the way of making the best of what be bas. In this, his wife is of great help to him. She is a fine lady who knows how to use the little that she has to the best advantage. You will never find any dirt in their little home. Everything will be in its proper place. The rooms would always be clean and tidy. The house has the look of prosperity about it.[the_ad id=”17142″]

My neighbour is a man of great honesty. I know that he is greatly respected by his officers because of his fine qualities. I have found him equally conscientious in his dealings with everybody. He is a good pay-master. He never cheats anybody on what is due to him.

We write about different educational topics so we write about The Fox and the Crow Story:

My neighbour is a sociable being. He has friends everywhere. Most of his co-workers in the office visit him off and on. He has excellent relations with all his neighbours as well as his relative. He is a hospitable fellow. I have never seen a frown on his face in spite of the large number of visitors he receives. He would go out of his way to please you if you pay him a visit. You would come away with the feeling that he was ever happy because of your visit.

Short Essay on My Neighbour for class 5, 7, 8, 9

These qualities have endeared him to me. There is hardly anything that you would desire in a neighbour which he does not have. The greatest quality in him as a neighbour is his considerateness. He is in the habit of looking at things more from the point of view of his neighbours than his own. He is prepared to suffer some inconvenience himself if he is able to save his neighbour from it. He believes in the policy of living and letting live. He is the embodiment of peace in personal relations. The nations of the world could take a good lesson from him in this respect. If they were to conduct as he does; the world would become as happy a place as is the street in which my neighbour lives.

[PDF Download]

Comments