Skip to main content

About:


We have great pleasure in presenting The College Study for the students worldwide. It is concise, comprehensive and dependable. This website is intended to serve as complete and self-contained work on essays, paragraphs, speeches, articles, study helping notes, history, letters, stories, grammar, quotes, applications, information technology, media, science, and miscellaneous topics. It should also serve as a handy compendium for all graduate and post-graduate college students. In preparation of this website, the authors have been guided by the following considerations:
  • That the language should be simple, idiomatic, clear and straightforward.
  • That the presentation of ideas should be easy and comprehension for the students concerned.
  • That it covers a large number of topics so that with the suitable adjustment you could be used this content for various purposes.
  • That the presentation of the website should be methodical and help the students to cultivate the habit of forming their own ideas with the help of given topics here.

Letter to Father About Your Health and Studies

Examination Hall,
A. B. C. (City).
March 18, 2014.

My dear Father,

I am hale and hearty here with the grace of Almighty Allah and I hope that this letter of mine will find you in the best of your health and spirits. I am greatly glad to get a glorious letter from you. I was pleased to know that all of you are keeping well. As usual, you encouraged me a lot and gave me a few pieces of advice. Letters of parents for children living away from home are no less than bounteous boons. The letter is brimful of your soft-hearted sentiments wonderfully warm feelings. It has showered me with fatherly affection and love. But simultaneously, it has revealed to me your Concern and worry about my health and study. I am really glad to read it. What a heavenly gift the parental affection is! As you know, I had been preparing for my home tests which ended yesterday and I am writing to you at the earliest.

Father, I am relieved to know that mother has fully recovered from her long illness. When I last met her, she complained of an occasional headache. Since then I have been praying a lot for her wealth. I myself had been ill for a fortnight. remained under the treatment of doctor Waqar. Besides medicine, he advised me to rest for two weeks. Allah is thanked, I have now fully recovered and now I am in fine fettle. Therefore, take strenuous exercise at dawn and play hockey before dusk. As I am healthy, I am cheerful. This is what Joseph Addison, an English essyist and poet says:
"Health and cheerfulness mutually beget each other."
So, you need no bother about my health. Recently, I have joined a health club. I am taking training in gymnastics also. I am sweating blood to become a good athlete. Father, I agree with Sir Scott, a Scottish novelist that,
"All health is better than wealth."
You have also asked me to write you about my progress in studies. As far as my studies ara-concerned, I have devoted myself altogether to it; for I am well aware of its value and worth. I keep Bacon's illustrious line in view that,
"Studies serve for delight, for ornament and for ability."
How can I neglect my studies? Why am I living away from my kind parents? I am staying away from you because I want to learn. Therefore, I have yr devoted all my time to my health and studies. Like Francis Bacon says:
"I have taken all knowledge to be my province."
I know that knowledge is such a vivid light that casts its glow on heart and mind. It lends illumination to the darkest nook and corner of human soul. It endows us with the pleasure of mind and Soul. Alexander Pope, an English poet Says,
"Reason's whole pleasure, all the joys of sense,
Lie in three words, health, peace and competence"
Father, you will be pleased to know about my performance in December test the results of which have recently been declared. topped my class securing 90% marks. I stood first in English and Mathematics, second in Physics and Chemistry and third in Urdu. My only weak point is Urdu. If I had secured good marks in it also, the percentage in aggregate Could have risen. Still, I had not fallen ill before the tests, I am sure I would have topped the class in all the subjects.

Now I have engaged a tutor who gives lectures on Grammar and Composition. Grammar is a very dull and dry subject but I am making satisfactory progress. I am sure that I will show Ξ³ΞΏΟ… even better result in the annual examination which is likely to be held in April next year. The target for which I am studying is to win distinction. I am Working my figures to the bone to get this aim fulfilled. I want to turn your cherished dreams into reality.
Dear Father, I ask your gracious self and the loving mother to keep me remembering in your prayers. Pay my compliments to sister and mother.
Yours affectionately,
X. Y. Z.
Letter to Father About Your Health and Studies

Comments

Post a Comment