Skip to main content

About:


We have great pleasure in presenting The College Study for the students worldwide. It is concise, comprehensive and dependable. This website is intended to serve as complete and self-contained work on essays, paragraphs, speeches, articles, study helping notes, history, letters, stories, grammar, quotes, applications, information technology, media, science, and miscellaneous topics. It should also serve as a handy compendium for all graduate and post-graduate college students. In preparation of this website, the authors have been guided by the following considerations:
  • That the language should be simple, idiomatic, clear and straightforward.
  • That the presentation of ideas should be easy and comprehension for the students concerned.
  • That it covers a large number of topics so that with the suitable adjustment you could be used this content for various purposes.
  • That the presentation of the website should be methodical and help the students to cultivate the habit of forming their own ideas with the help of given topics here.

Pakistan Our Country (Very Important Essay for Exams)

It is quite natural for everybody to love his land, his people and his surroundings. These things have always a special appeal for man. People sacrifice their comforts and their lives for their homeland. Such people are properly celebrated by the nation. Songs are sung in their praise and monuments are in their honour.
short class 5 6 7 8 10 11th 12 part urdu english speech beloved lines few mera watan jannat pehchan FA Fsc BA Bsc quotations patriotism css

I am thankful to God that my heart is also full of love for my dear Country. My body and soul belongs to it. My forefathers have been emotionally attached to it. My country has given me a lot. I have visited a few other countries as well but the sweetness of my own country cannot be available anywhere else.

I never raise the question,
"What has my country given to me?"
where very often ask myself,
"What have given to my country?"
As a student have not yet given something solid to my country but have great aims. As a student believe in the policy of merit. hope I will do something important when time comes.

The love for my country is so strong in me that find it difficult to narrate the reasons. Firstly, I love my country because it is my country. It has given me my identity. On its land, I learned to Crawl and learned to walk. Its towns and villages have given me facilities and pleasure. Its institutions have given me education.

Secondly, I love Pakistan because it was established in the name of slam. It is one of the very few countries which have ideology. We have to protect this ideology The two-nation theory is root of this ideology. Just to save the Muslims of the Sub-continent from the cruel Hindus, Quaid-e-Azam worked hard. This country is the result of his efforts for the Muslims and Islam. For this reason, my love for my Country is great.

Thirdly, I love Pakistan because our elder generation has offered sacrifices. Quaid's struggle was peaceful and he managed to win freedom without bloodshed. But because of the evil designs of the Hindus and the English, important districts were given to India. The result was that the people had to leave those districts. In the process, they underwent troubles that are very hard to describe.

Fourthly, love Pakistan because its people are loving and co-operative. No doubt, they speak different languages and have different cultures, but they are one nation. Wherever they are, their hearts beat with one rhythm.

Fifthly, I love Pakistan because its soil is rich. It is matchless for the production of foodstuff. God has blessed us with a vast fertile piece of land. Our irrigation system is simply the best. Dams, rivers and canals make our fields green and give us food full of energy.

Sixthly, I love Pakistan because of its natural beauty. Our fields are lush green and our hilly areas have amazing scenic beauty. Tourists from other countries love to come here. its area has a lot of variety. From sandy deserts to the snow-capped mountains, everything is beautiful.

Lastly, I feel sorry for Pakistan because its internal and external enemies are numerous. They are making every effort to destroy it. It is my aim to defend my country to the last drop of my blood. I will always keep its flag up...
Pakistan Zindabad

Comments

  1. WritePaper.Info is a good website if you’re looking to get your essay written for you. You can also request things like research papers or dissertations. It’s really convenient and helpful. If you’ve got something very last-minute then it can be a little risky but either way it’s probably better than anything you can throw together :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment